Monday, October 27, 2014

Angry

BI am angry, like really really angry. I have a list of all the things I am angry about. I am so angry that it is actually physically painful. I yell, I scream, I say horrible things, my thoughts are negative, my thoughts are towards death and ending this angry pain. I throw things and I procrastinate and I lack compassion for others. I am so angry!!  I feel like no one can possibly understand how angry I am right now- for weeks now I have been angry. I'm not supposed to be this angry anymore.  When I confess my anger to someone they reveal more reasons to be angry with them or someone or something else.  I don't want to be angry anymore.  It hurts too much to be this angry. 
I came back to this post quickly to edit... Should I list what I am angry about? Or does that solidify these things and make it more difficult to move on? If someone thinks I should, tell me and I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment